Got a question about Envy Professional Haircare products? We might just have the answer for you below…
- How does Dual Fix 12 work?
Dual Fix 12 contain a combination of silk and keratin amino acids that target damaged areas whilst attracting moisture leaving the hair visibly smoother and glossier, instantly improving condition and manageability of all hair types.
- How long will the treatment last?
This depends on the porosity of the hair. As a general rule you will see benefits for up to four weeks, as the treatment washes out over a period of time, similar to that of a semi-permanent colour.
- When can I use Dual Fix 12?
- Before colour service - Dual Fix 12 should be used before high-fashion, semi-permanent or colour correction services.
- After colour service - Dual Fix 12 can be used after high-lighting or permanent tint services. After washing colour, rough dry hair and apply treatment as per instructions. Do not condition hair before treatment application if possible.
- Before Cutting and Blow Dry Service - Dual Fix 12 is ideal to use before cutting and styling services, 10-15 minutes per application make it an ideal add-on with massive benefits to finished results.
- As a Mini-Treatment - At backwash or in shower, after shampoo, leave on for one minute then rinse and condition as normal.
- What hair types can I use Dual Fix 12 on?
Everyone's hair in its natural state is largely made up of keratin and moisture. With its unique combination of keratin and silk amino acids, Dual Fix 12 will deliver amazing benefits to all hair including reduced frizz, great shine and improved condition.
- How long does the treatment take?
Dual Fix 12 treatment should take approximately 10-15 minutes depending on the length and thickness of the hair.
- How often should I use Dual Fix 12?
As Dual Fix 12 does not build up on hair, you can use as often as required.
Shopping with Envy
- How do I return an order?
Please see our returns policy for more information on returning products.